Making this card a couple of weeks ago set off a 'distressed phase' in my crafting. My Tonic distress tool has gotten quite the workout! I used a pre-coloured digi from Jade Dragonne's Deviantart.
Supplies: JadeDragonne Peacock Princess digi; PTI sentiment; Peacock Feathers distress ink; Market Street Stamps burlap background; Tim Holtz bubbles stencil; Dreamweaver embossing paste; Sakura Stardust glitter pen; rhinestones, glitter button, ribbon from stash
I had a heck of a time getting a clear close-up picture - you can see where I've added glitter, even though it's fuzzy. Besides distressing the edge of the Princess panel, I rolled the corners. I also tore the edge of the embossed card stock. The background was partially inked and dropped onto the card base purposely (I know! lol) to get an uneven impression.
You've got 2 weeks to link up (by October 3rd) - and stop by & say hello to my sistahs:
And we are super pleased to have SANDRA with us this week as our guest designer! She's a former Drunken Stamper team mate, and it's great to have her along to play :)