Friday, August 26, 2011

Get Well Soon!

Is it just me, or is My Mind's Eye coming out with more amazing paper every single release? I think I might have said this before, but at the rate they're going they just might replace Basic Grey in my Pokemon-style 'gotta have them all.'


Supplies: all papers from My Mind's Eye;
sparkly flower strip from Recollections;
'get well' sentiment from Inkadinkado;
Memento Tuxedo Black ink;
floral rub-ons (envelope) from $store
You know it's going to be a good day when....
a) grumpy pre-teen child is up before 6, arguing about having hot dogs for breakfast
b) dog and cat having yet another stand-off wake up husband with the hissing & barking
c) the planned beach day begins with pouring rain (even if it's supposed to stop...)
d) the coffee you made up last night was mis-measured - pretty sure there's proportionally a lot more coffee than water going on there. Blech.

SERENITY NOW! Today is the first day of everyone being home for a week and a half, it's only 7:15 am & I'm already ready to kick everyone out! lol I'm going to go sit at my desk for a half hour, play with ink & brayer, get messy, and ignore the chaos going on around me.

xoxo,
Jessi

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Your card is fantastic. Love the DP. Hot dogs are good for breakfast!! Put the dog and cat out...sorry about the beach...at least you'll be awake today with the coffee. Now you can craft all day. Enjoy your serenity.

lisa arana said...

pretty pretty colors!

walchowDesign said...

Lovely card and love all the sweet colours!