Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Scrapbooker's Paradise CELEBRATE THE SUMMER CONTEST!!!



You could win one of 4 lovely prize packages
Each prize consists of:
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Set

You can view the prize in the each Scrapbookers Paradise Store
Look for the display that is promoting our
Senior Design Team

Hannah
&
Selena
Calgary
South Store









Selena
Calgary North






Pam
Red Deer




Read on for the details
is inviting you to help 'Celebrate the Summer' with us
I think our regular readers will agree, we have
a wonderful Group of Designers
There is always something new to inspire
contest to enter, a weekly prize to win as well
as free product draws on the first and fifteenth of
every month. You can get your MO-JO on with the
challenge team every Friday by linking your creation  
or just leave a simple comment on the Feature Item's Post
the warehouse. Sign up for the newsletter so you don't
miss any of the sales or promotions.
Pin us on Pinterest when you
see something you like. Like us on Facebook.
Help yourself to our sidebar BUTTONS
Each of Scrapbookers Paradise stores will host a prize
The blog will also be hosting a prize 'one awarded per store'
If you are a regular reader you can be entered to win
by leaving a comment on this post:

QUESTION: How long have you been scrapbooking or paper crafting?

Make sure you head over to Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings  for the full details & rules of the contest - and to enter! You must leave your comment over on the contest post :)

I thought I'd chip in with my answer to the question, though. I've been paper crafting for about 15 years - primarily cards, same as now. I used a hot iron to heat the embossing powder on the envelopes of all my wedding thank you cards...mmm, scorchy! It was an occasional hobby up until I started going to the Farmer's Market, and now it's definitely "what I do all day." And I love it :)

xoxo,
Jessi

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I will definitely check this out when I have a little more time. Sounds like fun.