Saturday, October 20, 2012

10 Minute Craft Dash + a Sketch Challenge

I've combined 2 challenges with this card - Pamela is hosting more sketch challenges, and I thought it would work perfectly with the current colours for 10 Minute Craft Dash #5. I managed to squeak in at between 9 and 10 minutes - I wasn't close enough to the clock to see the second hand. I swear it would have been faster if I hadn't dropped the flower stamp EVERY SINGLE TIME I stamped it.
Supplies: floral stamp from Inkadinkado;
sentiment from Annabelle Stamps;
Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade distress inks;
We R Memory Keepers washi tape



I couldn't sleep this morning - very early  this morning - so got up just before 3 and made even more challenge cards...prepare for a barrage of posts! 
xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

Dana said...

Wow!! You were up early!! Awesome card!! I love love the flowers in the dif colors!!

Pamela said...

Lol...I do that too (drop stamps). I LOVE the card!!! Turned out great! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge! :)

Unknown said...

Geez yer up early! ;) I love the stamped panels and that sentiment is perfect. Great take on both challenges Jess!

Paulina said...

What a fun and unique layout! It looks so great on this card and I like all the different elements you used.

Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you'll play along again. :)

Lindsey said...

Ten minutes? Cannot be done by this commenter! :D Love the bright colours you used and the washi layer works perfectly.

Debbie said...

10 min??!!?? I am impressed!!! Beautiful card!!!

Theresa said...

Love love love this card. Love the different panels.

Jen W. said...

3am??? You're nuts. :) Worth it though for this card. Love how you used the colors!

lostinpaper said...

10 minutes... no way, it takes me days. Maybe I should try it, your card is amazing (despite the dropped stamp)!

Leslie Hanna said...

You made this in under 10 minutes?! This sketch took me 3 DAYS. ;/

Ruth G said...

Lovely images and fun colors!