Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #183 - Lil' Inker Designs

Good morning! Our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week was designed by the lovely Laura, and I think it's perfect for incorporating lots of fun patterned paper. Our sponsor this week is Lil' Inker Designs, home to fabulous dies and super-sweet stamp collections...I have a mile-long wish list for their products :)


Supplies: all papers & Love die-cut from K&Co; heart buttons from Dress it Up!

With any luck (and Canada Post cooperating) I'll have another card with this sketch to share with you shortly when my image arrives :) My guess is that it's walking here from Moncton, lol! Once again I've turned the sketch:


This sketch will be open until next Sunday, February 3rd. Make sure to hop over to the design blog and see the amazing creations by all my teamies: 


xoxo,
Jessi


14 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute LOVE card:)

Jen W. said...

That LOVE die cut is awesome! And are those two layered heart buttons?

Angela said...

Love your Valentine, Jessi...great combo of patterns! (I flipped the sketch too....)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh yeah this totally rocks! Love this fun little sketch and what you did with it! SWEET!

Jenée said...

Great interpretation of the sketch. This is so vibrant and fun. Well done!

lostinpaper said...

'LOVE' your card and those sweet buttons are perfect!

Laura said...

Seriously, I feel terrible you still don't have your image! :( But, you've made a wonderful card I might not see otherwise! I love the mix of patterns and colors here! So fun and fresh! A clever take on the sketch too!

Lindsey said...

Ooh, my Lil' Inker wish list is long, too! This is such a fun mix of patterned papers -- awesome!

Debbie said...

This is so fun!! My DD saw it and said it is a perfect tween card!!

walchowDesign said...

Great V. card, Jessi! Love the big sentiment on the patterned paper!

Dawn said...

So cute Jessi! Can't wait to see what you do with your image. Hope it arrives soon!

Unknown said...

great design chica! you know the sketch police will get ya if ya keep turnin 'em!!! ;)

Nance said...

Lovin' the LOVE die. Don't you just love coordinated stuff?

Theresa said...

I love the LOVE!! Too cute.