Saturday, January 25, 2014

Wanna Sketch? 12

Sometimes insomnia gives me ideas...sometimes good ones! I'd been mulling over the latest Wanna Sketch, and I was puzzling over what to use for the 'falling' dots. Voila!

Supplies: skull stamp from Inkadinkado; sentiment stamp from Unity; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Studio Calico veneer arrows; Versamark & black detail EP; black rhinestones from Dollarama


I embossed the arrows with 3 coats of embossing powder, so they're nice & glossy. This card is cracking me up - maybe I need a nap ;)


DDWS12

xoxo,
Jessi

18 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super card, great take on the sketch. love the sculls.

Lisa Arana said...

OMG! I absolutely LOVE this card Jessi. And I adore your humor. Just a perfect take on the sketch, thank so much for playing along with wanna sketch my dear.

jimlynn said...

Too cute! I could use that sentiment for a lot of my friends!!!
Lynn

Colleen Dietrich said...

THat sentiment cracks me up! Love the skulls standing in for the dots, too. I think that's clever.

Karen Schroeder said...

Awesome card Jessi! I love the falling skulls...perfect!

Teresa Kline said...

awesome design!

sparkle & shine *~*

Melissa Craig said...

Haha! This is what no sleep inspires you to create? Too much fun!!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Skully, funny awesomeness!

Chris Dring said...

I've been pondering the falling dots myself, but I don't know if I could come up with something as incredibly brilliant as your card, Jessi! OMG! I just love it!!

Lindsey said...

Well isn't this brilliant! And incredibly snarky, of course. :D

Dana said...

Oh my!! The sentiment, love it!! And i love the falling dots and skulls!!

Greta said...

You are such a kick!

lostinpaper said...

Hilarious Jessi!

Peanut said...

HAHAHA!!! Old? Me? Of course not. I'm 27...always and forever!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Jen W. said...

Bwahahahaha! I. Love. It.

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh skully awesomeness
Love the black and white
Triple embossing on the arrows??? I think I'd burn down the house if I tried that!

Dawn said...

OMGosh!! This is soooo funny!!! Awesome card :)

Rose said...

LOVE!!!! i am pinning and casing this awesome card :)