Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Shopping our Stash #143 - Buttons & Bows!


You KNOW this challenge is right up my alley! This week at Shopping our Stash we want to see your creations using BUTTONS & BOWS! I was all over it:


Supplies: stamps from Flourishes; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Picked Raspberry Distress Ink; Bic & Spectrum Noir markers; Stampendous Fun Flock; Studio G clear glitter glue; May Arts ribbon; buttons from stash; classic small circle Nesties; Corner Chomper


I couldn't resist making the dandelion fluff...fluffy :)

Come & play along with this challenge until next Monday,March 24th hop on by & leave the rest of my teamies some love!


xoxo,
Jessi

15 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful card, love all the buttons and the bling.

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Cute card love all the buttons and how you made a circle with them

lauren bergold said...

yes, indeedy, this challenge had your name written all over it missus! you are the queen of FAB button usage, for sure! i shall sit at your feet and learn!!! :)

Chris Dring said...

At first glance, I thought you did some type of water color effect on the dandy lions! LOL! Adding the fluff to the fluff was brilliant, and of course, you are the Queen of buttons! Love your card, Jessi!

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

The button frame is such a lovely eye-catcher! Love the colors, too!

Donna said...

Great idea to use the buttons as a frame! Loving the glittery fairy and the dandelion fluff!!

Debbie said...

Definitely a challenge made just for you!! :)
Cute image and I love how you put the bow under the button!!

Lindsey said...

Buttons and a beautiful fairy! A challenge absolutely made for you. :D

Dana said...

SWEET!!! Love the colors!! The image is soo pretty!! I love how you made the dandelions fluffy!! Just amazing!!

Leslie Hanna said...

I somehow knew you'd be all over this challenge, and you didn't disappoint. :) I approve of the fluffy dandelion, too!!

~Tammy~ said...

It's right up my alley too! Love those pretty pink buttons! Darling!

lostinpaper said...

Love the fluffy dandelion Jessi!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Holy cow! Look at all those buttons! Is your card crazy heavy now? I just love the colors you used. And that gigantic bow! Wheee!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Pink and green is one of my favorite color schemes right now. Love it! And great job using so many buttons! Oh, and I love the glitter!!
Blessings,
Michelle

Angela said...

Seriously, what more could a girl ask for than buttons and glitter? Love it!