Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - P is for....(WARNING!)...

.......profanity!

OK, you've been warned! There be curse words ahead! The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers can be a crude bunch (which is kinda why we're so awesome) but we realize that's not everyone's cup of tea. Since we're more like Jagerbombs anyhow, though, how could we pass up this opportunity? There are times when "darnit" and "meaniehead" don't cut it!


Supplies: Fluffles stamp from Stampendous; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir markers; Sticko alphabet stickers

Most appropriately, this card made me SAY this a number of times. I'd already planned the sentiment, and when I stamped Fluffles, he smeared. I coloured him anyway, and then I dropped the ink pad lid on the panel. I said "FLUFF IT" (except not fluff) and dropped it a few more times. 


 You are definitely going to laugh out loud at what my sisters have in store for you:



You've got until Friday, November 28th, to join in with us! 

And don't forget to stop by and leave our guest designer LAUREN some love!

xoxo,
Jessi


19 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So funny! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute Fluffles, (don't have that one) Awesome your card evolved around your sentiment, so glad you went with the flow. I'm sure I said "Fluff" and more at bowling yesterday.

~amy~ said...

HA.....so you :)

Donna said...

Hee hee that poor kitty cracks me up! I love the accent of the dropped ink pad!! It totally fits!

Chris Dring said...

What makes this card more awesome is the story that's behind it! LOL! Fantabulous job!

jimlynn said...

LOL!!!! What can I say! Love it!
Lynn

Dana said...

Hilarious!!!! I love the sentiment!!! I also like how you embraced the ink dropping!!!

walchowDesign said...

LOL! Fun card!

lauren bergold said...

ta v much for the shout out, missus, and for inviting me along to the best challenge of the year. (even if i only went PG, sorry, i'm ashamed, lol!) absolutely LOVE this card and i seriously (SERIOUSLY!) would never ever have known that the awesomely cool distressing on the front wasn't on purpose!!! it's PERFECT! ♥

Becca Cruger said...

Haha. You guys crack me up. I love that you just rolled with the punches and smeared away!

Tenia Nelson said...

YASSSSSSSS, girl!!!! LURVE!!!!

Karen Schroeder said...

Your stamp pad frustration worked so well with your saying! I love it!

Carol L said...

Too funny, and the image is perfect for the sentiment! The smears are the perfect finishing "touch!" LOL

Lindsey said...

Despite the angst it caused, this card is kind of wonderful!

Jen W. said...

Totally cracked up when I clicked onto the Sisterhood blog this morning. So brilliant! And I love that Fluffles made you spew even more profanities. He can be such a little fucker!

Emily Leiphart said...

So funny! I saw this on the SoSS blog, burst out laughing and just had to come over to comment!

lostinpaper said...

Some days are just like that lol!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Darn it, Meanie Head, this card is my anthem. Love. That is all

cm said...

Hhahahahahahha...oh yeah!! Awesome!
~c