Friday, September 11, 2015

Shopping our JINGLY Stash!

Ermagerd, it's that time of year again - when Shopping our Stash teams up with the Jingle Belles! I've really fallen off the Christmas card wagon, so this was an excellent kick in the butt to get going again. Our one requirement other than a Christmas theme is that you use something from your stash that is at least a year old, and tell us what it is. Easy peasy!


Supplies: unknown sentiment stamp; Inkadinkado angel; Versamark & white detail EP; pearls from Stampin' Up

My stash supplies are the angel stamp (one of my oldest Christmas stamps, at least 5 years old), my Versamark pad, and my white EP (both of those are about 3 years old). I still love this angel and use it many times a year. 

Head on over to the Jingle Belles blog, and the Shopping our Stash blog, to check out the inspiration from both teams. Don't forget to enter both linkies when you join in :)

xoxo,
Jessi

8 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Love that angel! And I really, REALLY, like the white-on-Kraft.

Barbara Godden said...

Love the white on Kraft, beautifully done.

Becca Cruger said...

Yep, that's one wagon that I haven't crawled on yet this year. But I have to say this is a simply elegant card. The pearls are placed soooo beautifully! You totally should link it up to the STAMPlorations Music challenge. wink* wink*

Chris Dring said...

Oooh! I love that angel stamp. And the white on craft. And this gorgeous card!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh how lovely!

Lindsey said...

I love that stamp, so good to see it again! And especially on such a beautiful card.

Donna said...

Ohhhh the white on kraft is sooooo very pretty and I love love love that angel! Awesome job sistah!

Dana said...

Awesome!! The angel just pops off the Kraft!! Love it!!