Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Shopping our Stash #228 - Thanks!


With American Thanksgiving right around the corner, it's a perfect time to have a thanks theme at Shopping our Stash!  I went for items that were already laying on my desk (the oval die cut, the stamp, Versamark, even the yellow embossing powder...someone should really clean up around here):


Supplies: Waltzingmouse stamp; Versamark; yellow EP' classic small oval Nesties; MME paper; May Arts twine; Basic Grey button

Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy, as Connor likes to say :)

Surely you have something to give thanks for! Check out the DT:


8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Might be easy peasy but very effective. bold Thnaks and great sketch.

Leslie Hanna said...

Way to use up stuff on your desk! Cleaning up is so counter-creativity.

lauren bergold said...

ha! i wonder how many cards/aj pages have been made just out of "the stuff that was sitting on my desk"?! i'd guess THOOOOOOOOUSANDS... quite a few of mine, as well, lol. seldom seen one as fab as this however!!! ♥♥♥

Chana Malkah said...

Love the colors! That bold yellow sentiment really sets this design off! Hey, if I cleaned up my studio, I would never be able to create anything! Nice work!
Hugz,
Chana

Lindsey said...

Yep, what Leslie said. :) And you had coordinating stuff even! Nice.

Chris Dring said...

I went as far as swiffering around the many things on my desk. Only because the layer of dust on my laptop was getting so thick I was having trouble reading the screen. (joking. sort of)
Love this card and how everything you had already sitting on your desk just magically came together to make this pretty card!

Dana said...

Sweet card!! I love using whats laying around, makes for a fast card!!!

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh love that yellow embossing on the pretty paper!
Clean up??? Clean up???? How would we find anything???