Saturday, July 9, 2016

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - B is for...


Booze! (You kinda saw that coming, didn't you?) The Sisterhood (hic) would like to sheee yer boozy creashuns and yahhhh you should make the stufff. Whaddaya call that? 



Supplies: Image & sentiment from Bugaboo; Spectrum Noir markers; Liquid Pearls; Diamond Stickles; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; black gems from dollarama 




Check out the amazing Sisterhood's creations -

And don't forget to leave some love for our guest designer, HELEN!
xoxo,
Jessi


12 comments:

Chris Dring said...

I see you've partaken in the so called booze whilst composing your post! Good girl! LOL! Love your card!

Printable Art said...

Great stamp and coloring !! Fab!

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Jo x

lostinpaper said...

Lol Jessi, what a wonderful and funny design!

Barbara Godden said...

Can't go wrong with Stella and booze, great card.

Donna said...

Stella's a funny old bird
Love her glasses and earrings
Awesome job sistah

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great coloring and I totally forgot but I believe I have that image too... I didn't realize I had so many boozey images/sentiments. LOL

Lynne Mizera said...

Snort! Giggle! Wheeeeeze.... Still Laughing.... GREAT Card Sistaaah!

Jane Willis said...

She's leaving her olives! SHE'S LEAVING HER OLIVES! Unless I'm there to scrounge them, that is totally not allowed! Naturally I need a drink or three to dunk them in
Jane

Majo said...

I love Bugaboo stamps, you made the best of it, brilliant ♥

Helen said...

hic! ... and another .... and another LOL!!

Lindsey said...

Sign me up for that belief system! :P Absolutely awesome card.