Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One-of-a-Kind

Supplies: Rose stamp - Fifth Avenue Floral, Stampin' Up!, stamped with Colorbox
white pigment ink and embossed with white EP;
Sentiment stamp Hero Arts, stamped with Colorbox chalk ink & embossed with clear EP;
Rose coloured in with floating reinker technique, using Spiced Marmalade Distress ink.
Papers from "Nook & Pantry" by Basic Grey.
I hope it's OK to say that I love how this turned out, because I do! I love all the colours that I got from using just one ink, and I love how simple the layout stayed. Anything else on this card would be too much.
The boys & I are still riding our bikes back and forth to school, although we are almost the last ones. There are one or two other kids who ride a few days a week. Every morning this week it's been below zero when we start out - gloriously bright and clear, but CRISP is an understatement. Our plan is to ride until the snow falls, but from the creaking and groaning of the bikes in the cold, they may not cooperate.
xoxo
Jessi

1 comment:

Karin said...

Nice card! :)
Btw, can you use winter tyres for your bike?
Maybe then, you can also ride during winter-time! :)