Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thank Ewe!


Supplies: Paper, Basic Grey's Urban Prairie;
stamps: sheep, sentiment from Pink Cat Studio, grass pattern from Stampin' Up;
Ink: sky is Broken China distress ink; grass is Citrus Adirondack ink;
Fun Flock on sheep by Stampendous.
This could be a challenge - I have Connor beside me comparing Thomas the Tank Engines and expecting a response every few seconds! Ah, you've got to love scripting in the morning.

The stripy paper above is one of my favourite patterns of all time (of all time!) and I bought extra, and then hoarded it. I'm trying to be on a 'use it or get rid of it' kick with crafty supplies, but it's a process. At least that's what I'm trying to convince myself. I didn't do anything foolish like make a pledge not to buy new supplies - that would be ridiculous. I picked up all sorts of gorgeous Christmas paper yesterday, and I can't wait to cut into it. Vintage is big :) Expect to see lots of lace & doilies in the near future!

Anyhow, about this card, of course I love puns. The sheep, from one of my favourite companies, Pink Cat Studio, was stamped & then masked so that I could sponge the sky & grass. After that, I covered the sheep with Fun Flock, because, seriously, how can you resist a fuzzy sheep? And I suppose that's about it. Now off to hear more about how James and Edward (Egward, he always says) are both useful and yet, they are different in very important ways. LOL!

xoxo
Jessi

No comments: