Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's almost the New Year!

It may be almost the New Year, and Christmas may be finished once again, but I have oodles of Christmas cards still left in my little blog folder that I never got around to showing...so I'm typing up a few posts to finish them off in the hopes that by the actual New Year, I will have made some awesome new stuff WITH my awesome new stuff. I still have to motivate myself to put away the Christmas craft supplies for next year so that I can put away my new goodies!
The good news is, if you are local, that the Sackville Farmer's Market resumes on January 8th. This year, as in the last few years, you have a chance to stock up on cards for next year at half-price! Packages of 3 cards, and Christmas-themed earring cards will be 40% off, or $6 each. 

Supplies: Image by Pink Cat Studio; papers from Basic Grey "Eskimo Kisses;"
Snowflake punches by Martha Stewart; fun flock from Stampendous;
snowflake gems from Michael's


Supplies: image & sentiment from Pink Cat Studio;
paper from Doodlebug; snowflake punch & glitter by Martha Stewart;
brad by Basic Grey; lacey circle Nestabilities; watercoloured with Stampin' Up! pencils



And these are just two of the pretties you could pick up on the 8th :) Hope everyone's having a lovely holiday!
xoxo
Jessi

No comments: