Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Joy to the World!

Supplies: Papers from Basic Grey Jovial;
rub-ons (holly & poinsettia) from Royal Langnickel;
"Joy to the World" tag from K & Co

...and now I have that song in my head!
I realized a few days ago that very few of my cards actually say "Merry Christmas" - almost every one has some other holiday greeting on it. I've been making an effort to purposely use all the "Merry Christmas" stamps I own (at least 5) - but it's strange, they are never my first choice!
The second Sackville Midnight Madness is coming up this Friday, December 10, so I am working my tail off trying to make as many things as possible before then. Pressure always helps creativity for me. Added to that pressure was the need to get a certain package sent off to BC, and of course the last thing to go into that package was something handmade. I have NO IDEA who waited until the last minute to get that done, but it's done now & on the way.
xoxo
Jessi

No comments: