Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm such a lucky duck!

I think I am, most of the time. Everyone has down days (no pun intended, groan!), but I really truly do think I am a lucky person. This year has gotten off to a really crazy-lucky start in that I've won two "blog candy" prizes from stamp companies - My Favorite Things and All That Scraps. I was pretty dang excited after reading yesterday that I'd won at MFT, and when I saw today that I'd also won at All That Scraps, I'm surprised I didn't pee myself! Truly. All of the prizes are new releases - MFT's hasn't been released yet, so I can't link up a picture for you, but here are the sweetie pies from ATS (hands down, my favourite online shop. Christine is super-fast, the shipping is very reasonable, and she carries all my favourites.)
Love Lolita Honeybee
Love Lolita Butterfly
Love Lolita Ladybug
Now, aren't those going to make the cutest girly cards??? {swoon}
I'm still wading through Christmas cards for posting (and don't forget about the 50% off sale on Saturday in Sackville...) but I have a perfect one featuring an All That Scraps stamp: Holly Starshine
Supplies: paper from Imaginisce, Holly Starshine stamp, both from All That Scraps;
chipboard sentiment from never-ending Christmas stash;
Holly Starshine 'watercoloured' with Adirondack inks
& glossy accents added to her eyes, berries, & boots
Totally flapping with excitement...time to go do some shoveling of the steps so the paperboy can get in here in the morning!
xoxo
Jessi

No comments: