Friday, May 6, 2011

Crafty Secrets Beauties

Supplies: Crafty Secrets clipart;
Stamps all from Inkadinkado;
Dusty Concord Distress Ink; purple bling;
lacey circles Nestabilities
Supplies: Crafty Secrets clip art (how gorgeous is she??);
Button and paper from Basic Grey "Curio;"
floral heart sticker from PSX;
Wilton doily; adhesive pearls;
Mother's Day stamp from Anna Griffin;
stamped with Palette Noir 2nd generation

Supplies: Crafty Secrets clip art;
sentiment from Gina K. Designs;
Faded Jeans Distress Ink;
paper from DCWV "Mariposa Mat Stack;"
Wilton doilies; shamrock button from Dress It Up!
Do you ever have difficulty creating cards for certain occasions? This week I really need to be working on Mother's Day and graduation cards (convocation celebrations at Mount Allison University start next week)...but all I feel like making are birthday and baby cards. Argh. The pressure mounts...lol! There is also a fundraiser at the kids' school next week, and I've promised to donate something for the silent auction table. I'll definitely be contributing one of my crafty kits, which has supplies to make 10 cards, 10 bookmarks, and 2 mini journals (with 30 6x6 papers, glitter, ribbon, lace, buttons, and that sort of fun stuff), but I'd like to make some sort of giftie item specially for the event as well. Hopefully inspiration strikes SOON. By the way, if you are in the Amherst/Sackville area and would like details for the kid-friendly (and fun!) event being held May 13th, shoot me a comment or email & I'll pass on the info.

xoxo,
Jessi

3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Jessi, these Crafty Secrets cards are gorgeous! I've always admired Crafty Secrets products, but sadly don't have any of my own. I'll just have to drool over yours. :) Good luck finding the inspiration/motivation you need to get going on those must-be-done projects!!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

I'm with Emily, these are beautiful cards and you sure are tempting me with Crafty Secrets stamps! I was just admiring them at Simon Says Stamp. :) Have a fabulous weekend, Jessi!

Robin said...

Gorgeous cards.. so pretty!
Robin