Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Imaginisce Birthdays

One more day until my little sis arrives!!! One welcome surprise is finished; the other has to wait until the last minute...and I will post photos, but she's sneaky and might read the ol' blog beforehand, so I'm not telling just in case. I guess maybe I should clean the bathroom today. Maybe. The chances aren't that good, actually. I have more fun things to do, like hang out with my friend Dee & dish on girl stuff.
Supplies: super-fun papers from Imaginisce Berrylicious;
super-furry hedgehog stickers from Recollections;
sentiment from TAC, stamped with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink;
buttons from stash; misc. orange & green cardstock;
grass made with Martha Stewart fringe scissors;
standard & lacey circle Nestabilities

Supplies: Papers and robot stamp from Imaginisce;
'party like a rock star' from Studio G;
stamped with Versamark and embossed with black & silver EP;
rhinestone scallop border from $store
I can't stop petting those little hedgehogs - they aren't felt, they're kind of a faux-fur material with a super-deep pile, and they're so soft!

The sun came out for a couple of hours yesterday - back to clouds & showers for today, though.  It was nice to walk home from school without getting soaked, but I don't imagine it'll happen again any time soon. We're setting all kinds of rainfall records, which means we'll be setting all kinds of mosquito records next. Ugh.

xoxo,
Jessi

1 comment:

Emily Keaton said...

LOVE those hedgehogs--SO adorable! And what fun Imaginesce papers. I've never been able to get my hands on any of those, but I've loved everything I've seen.

Ugh, I'd forgotten about the mosquitoes. Yup, we're sure to have a bumper crop after all this rain, too. Bring on the bats!!!