Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cutie-pie Robots...#146


Supplies: papers from Bo Bunny "Blast Off;"
robot sticker from Recollections;
gemstone borders from $store;
Happy Birthday from Peel-Off's;
googly eyes from stash

Supplies: border paper & envelope robot from Bella Blvd;
robot sticker from Recollections;
'birthday boy' sticker from SRM;
rhinestones from $store, placed using a standard circle Nestie as a guide

Supplies: paper from Bo Bunny "Blast Off;"
sentiment from My Favorite Things;
stamped with Versamark & embossed with white EP
Hmm, could robots be a blog candy hint?

Happy June! as Connor reminded me this morning. School won't officially be over until report cards are handed out on the 30th, and classes end on the 24th, but already homework is basically done for the year, and June is filled with chaos and not much in the way of routine. The school calendar has something nearly every single day - and noticeably absent are the Grade Six celebrations, final assemblies, and middle school orientation day...as Calvin would say, the days are just packed.

xoxo,
Jessi

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Love, love, LOVE those robots!! Totally cute. Yup, I know just what you mean--for our June, too, the days *are* just packed. Last day of school is June 22. It will be here in a flash, I'm sure. Then the whole summer to play. Yay!

Meg said...

Oooh, you know I'm all about some robots, but I especially love your last card the best--what a clever way to use those patterned papers that seem more scrapbook-y. Love how you decorated the envelope, too!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are all adorable boy cards, Jessi! I love how you always have matching envelopes.

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute! My sons LOVE robots! I need to make them more cards!