Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Day Five of Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug!

OK, this just might be my favourite challenge of the week!

Make a humorous Christmas card. Check!



Supplies: JJ Christmas Box from Bugaboo; Spectrum Noir markers; Bo Bunny papers; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; bling strips from Dollarama



I printed out two copies of JJ so that I could fussy-cut the top layer for dimension. I also added Dimensional Magic to her glasses, lips, and boots. Saucy boots - I want a pair!

Make sure you head over to the master post to see what all the designers have created, and then play along for some awesome prizes! And - all the week's challenges are listed, so you can get a head start :) 

xoxo,
Jessi

5 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Oh man... You must have found this challenge so hard. ;) your card is snarky and amazing. I love her silver boots! I would totally wear those.

Lindsey said...

You're making one of these for each of the sisters, of course? Bwahahaha! Love your colouring and the design!

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome card, love the bling and of course your expertise with that dimentional magic.great sketch and colouring. (now I'm two behind)

Dana said...

I think you are the queen of funny cards!! The coloring is awesome! I love it!!

lostinpaper said...

Hilarious! Love the glittery edge too!