Friday, March 18, 2011

Sympathies

Supplies: Sympathy stamp from Kaisercraft, stamped in Palette Noir;
All other stamps from Inkadinkado, stamped in Versamark & embossed in clear EP;
Labels 4 Nestabilities


Supplies: flower stamp from Fifth Avenue Floral, Stampin' Up;
stamped with Versamark & embossed with white EP;
coloured with Prismacolor pencils & Dove blender;
"Thinking of You" stamp from Inkadinkado,
stamped with Versamark & Worn Lipstick Distress Ink & embossed with clear EP;
debossed side of Cuttlebug Victorian folder;
standard & lacy circle Nestabilities

Supplies: painting from a book;
papers from Basic Grey "Curio;"
gold sentiment banner from Martha Stewart;
"With Sympathy" stamp from Kaisercraft, stamped with Palette Noir & embossed with clear EP

I don't particularly enjoy making sympathy cards, but when I do manage to find myself in the mood to make one I try to make several. Sympathy cards just need to be less...frou-frou?...which is a challenge for me.
xoxo,
Jessi

1 comment:

Locavore Family said...

These are fantastic. I should really pick up a smattering of cards from you for all occasions, because everytime I see these cards, I think how much I need these cards in the moment, not wanting to wait until Saturday. Really must pick up a stack.