Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Penguins!

I collect Christmas penguin stamps - I add at least one to my collection every year. This one is from a few years ago, but I *think* it might be my favourite because of how much fun it is to add texture to:

Supplies: Penguin stamp & Fun Flock from Stampendous;
patterned papers from Bella Blvd;
season's greetings stamp from Inkadinkado;
Memento Tuxedo Black & London Fog ink;
Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; mini lights from Jolee's;
brads from Basic Grey

Shiny lights, beaks, feet, and fuzzy bellies & hats. I has a happy :)
Last week we had our first 'proper' snow, fluffy and nice to walk in. Abby LOVED it!

Snow? A snack & a toy, all at the same time! I HAZ A HAPPY!

STICK! Look, Ma, I got a stick! I love sticks.
We're hunkering down for the first big storm of the season - between 15-25 cm starting at noon, and then turning to rain by tomorrow morning. Messy!

xoxo,
Jessi

8 comments:

Jingle said...

All kinds of adorableness! Super cute card and WAYYYY cute pup!!!!

Theresa said...

Okay Jessi - talk about being in love --- I totally LOVE this card!! I am a sucker for penguins. This is so stinkin' adorable. Love everything about it - those lights are fabulous, now I'm going to have to go to Michael's and get some. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Who can resist penguins, especially when they are so adorable! And those mini lights are so much fun. Good luck with the snow, it looks so cold, our temps have been getting over 30 degrees and becoming quite humid already! The garden is glad today though, we finally have some rain!

Jen W. said...

Cutie pie penguins and those little lights are adorable! Abby looks pretty stylin' in her jacket and so happy in the snow. I'd love to see Atti and Jem's reactions to snow!

lisa arana said...

Penguins always make me smile. These are super cute!

Abby is a super cutie pie. Love her snow coat.

JJ Bolton said...

How fun is that card? Can't go wrong with penguins.

And Abby's coat makes me literally lol! How adorable! I can't wait to get some snow down here (did I say that?)

Meg said...

Way too much cuteness with both the card and Abby in the snow!

Pussywillow & Purl said...

Love the snowflakes! You make such beautiful cards. You've even made me want to have a go at quilling! x