Monday, February 6, 2012

Shopping our Stash #37 -People who need People

OK, this card is a little bit risque. Not too much, but a little bit...

Supplies: image from MFT;
Palette Noir ink; watercoloured with inkpads;
letter stickers from Basic Grey;
arrow and paper from ancient stash; corner rounder
This little doctor is so adorable that my goofy mind has to twist him up to use him :) Once again I'm squeaking in near the end of this challenge, which ends at midnight (right now there's 19 hours left) so quick! link up to Shopping our Stash #37, People who need People.... if only because now that song is playing on an endless loop in your head. You're welcome ;)

And for Emily's inquiring mind, I have some really poor photos of my hair! I had about 6 inches cut off, and  two sets of foils done - blonde and PINK! The pink is a temporary 3-week colour, and once it washes out all the pink parts will be blonde. Different & fun - the kids love it, and so do I :)

I'll try to remember to get a better picture!
xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

really cute card....love that little dr image...too cute.

JJ Bolton said...

Oh you cheeky monkey, lol! That card is too cute:)

Love the pink highlights!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Cute little doctor card, Jessi! Your hair is definitely funky. ;)

CinnamonSally said...

Love the cute card and your hair is gorgeous, I love the pink streaks.

Anonymous said...

Dr. adorable! Super cute. And check out your super fun hair... Awesome.

paige said...

Adorable image! Thank you for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Leslie Hanna said...

HA? Love the twist on your card. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

PS: Love the hair! What fun!

Emily Keaton said...

Blonde and PINK!!!! Wow, Jessi, I really wasn't expecting that one--that's really cute :D. Oh, I'll bet your boys are thrilled to have the "cool" mom now. Have fun with your new 'do--6 inches sounds like what I need taken off now, too.

Totally fun card--are you keeping or selling????

Theresa said...

Fabulous hair Jessi!! Your card is just too cute too.

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card Jessi! Love those pink highlights too!

Jen W. said...

You dirty old lady! I love it!
And the hair rocks too. :)