Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Very Vibrant Christmas!

When I saw the photo prompt at Jingle Belles I wrote down - purple, lime, aqua, deer, SPARKLY! I pulled out some Adirondack inks and went looking for a deer stamp, and found this one instead of the one I was thinking of. 


Supplies: Deer stamp from Inkadinkado; snowflake stamps from Unity; tiny snowflake unknown; Versamark; Purple Twilight & Citrus Adirondack inks; clear EP; Turquoise Blue Tattered Angels mist; Peacock Feathers distress ink; purple gems from Dollarama


All sorts of emboss resist - using Versamark and then the coloured inks, and clear EP. I intended to just spray the background, but the stamping didn't pop as much as I wanted, so I sponged over top with Peacock Feathers - it's still pretty sparkly though :)



xoxo,
Jessi

13 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh wow love the color combo and awesome stamping.. pretty card

lostinpaper said...

Oh such a pretty colour combo, love how the embossing pops on the background!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a great bunch of colors! Love how your card came out.

Lindsey said...

That photo prompt wasn't really working for me... it obviously worked for you! Nicely done.

Carol L said...

You made a fabulous card from a very unusual color combination! I love that deer image too!

SmilynStef said...

Wowza ... love how those green snowflakes pop ... what an artsy design ... so very glad you were inspired with us at jingle belles.

Peanut said...

Good golly! I'm reaching out for my shades here! You sure know how to get the party started. FAB and FUN... just awesome!
xAsha

*Vicki* said...

This is so pretty with the bold colors and your embossing really makes this stunning!!

Greta said...

Wowzer! Absolutely perfect for that photo inspiration challenge & oh so beautiful!

lauren bergold said...

purple, green, aqua, deer, SPARKLY!!!!!!!!!!! kind of wish we'd've called the challenge that, now, b/c you've proven pretty dramatically that's ALL YA NEED!!!! love, love, loooooooooooooove this inna big big way, missus! brilliant... in every sense of that word! <3

Dana said...

WOW!!! The colors are gorgeous!!! I Love the non traditional colors and the sparkle! Oh my!!!!

walchowDesign said...

You did a great job on the photo inspiration. All the colours just blend so well together and love all the sparkles!

Becca Cruger said...

Holy moly, Rocky! This one is definitely being pinned to my Christmas card board because I absolutely adore it!!! Talk about a bright Christmas. LOVE the non-traditional color scheme!!!