Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Anything Goes challenge for All That Scraps

I've followed the Wednesday Challenge blog for All That Scraps for quite a while - it's my go-to online store, with the best service I've experienced anywhere. However, I never seem to remember to post the things I've made for challenges - or, usually, what happens is that I don't photograph it in time. For once, I was determined that I was going to participate in the challenge, darnit, and here I am squeaking in at the 11th hour.
Whatever. Better late than never!
And, what better challenge for the first round I made it into than anything goes? Can't go wrong with that.

Supplies: World's Best Doctor by My Favorite Things;
coloured with Salmon Adirondack ink (skin), prismacolor pencils;
papers from Bo Bunny Crazy Love;
letter stickers & "I do" from the Crazy Love combo sticker sheet
Masculine valentines are HARD. Too much pink and hearts and frou-frou at this holiday for it to really be for guys, but I figure the sentiment might just make this one OK ;)
xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: