Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love-ly rose

Supplies: rose stamp from Stampin' Up!; stamped with white Colorbox ink & embossed with white EP;
coloured with Fired Brick distress ink in the 'floating reinker technique';
all papers from Bo Bunny "Crush"



It doesn't even say Valentine's Day on it, but this might be my favourite Valentine yet. This stamp is so perfect for the floating reinker technique that I haven't ever used it another way...maybe I never will :) I coloured two flowers, and after choosing my favourite for the bottom layer, I cut out around the centre petals and adhered them with foam tape to make the flower pop.
Back to the terrible grind of a second snow day in a row...filled with funny kids, music, and card-making. It's an awful hard life some days, I tell you!
xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: