Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More scraps...

Supplies: Acetate dragonfly from K & Co;
buttons and paper from Basic Grey "Wisteria;"
Sentiment stamps from Hero Arts; Dusty Concord Distress ink
Supplies: Papers from My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy "True Blue;"
stars cut using My Favorite Things' stacking stars die;
buttons from Basic Grey; birthday stamp from Hero Arts;
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Today's my last day in Vancouver - and my first day on my own, so I plan to laze about and do a whole lot of nothing much...besides try to cram all my belongings into 2 bags. Apparently I'll be learning magic during the day :) Most days have been lovely, warm and sunny, but the last couple have been traditional "liquid sunshine" days, as if the weather is reminding me that it may be colder at home, but it is usually brighter.
xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: