Monday, April 25, 2011

Robots!

Supplies: robot, patterned strip, and "fun" star from Bella Blvd;
"Birthday" stamp from Inkadinkado; stamped with Palette Noir;\
ribbon, orange cardstock, and googly eyes from stash
Supplies: robot, star strip, and Handsome from Bella Blvd;
Happy Birthday stamp from Hero Arts; Palette Noir ink & Sakura Stardust pen;
stars die-cut with My Favorite Things stacking stars die;
background paper from Basic Grey "Gypsy;"
googly eyes and yellow cardstock from stash
I found some adorable robot stickers while shopping in Vancouver - they make such great little boy cards. This collection from Bella Blvd. has been great to use, but I'm finally running out of my second purchase of it, so I keep hoarding the little bits. Funny how sometimes we can't bear to use the last of something, isn't it?

We were going to head to Granville Island today, but it's pouring rain (in Vancouver? How odd.) and so with my sister not feeling well already, I think we are just going to stick around the house. She definitely doesn't need to be traipsing around - she has to be better in time for her trip to Nova Scotia in 3 weeks!

Blogger's being a bit touchy, so
xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: