Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Shopping our Stash #168 - Chicken!


Did you know that September is National Chicken Month? Me either! But we're celebrating it over at Shopping our Stash by creating projects featuring chickens - or any of their feathered brethren. I was amazed to realize that I had a choice of items for this challenge, and decided to go with the stashiest choice - stickers from PSX!


Supplies: Yes, that's the same paper you just saw in my TMS post (hey, it was on my desk) from Pebbles; chicken & border sticker from PSX; mini letter stickers from Kaisercraft

Since PSX stickers are sheer, I stuck this guy onto cardstock & fussy cut him. I miss PSX stickers - they are such good quality, and so well-illustrated! The sentiment is just that wee bit naughty :)


So, if you'd like to celebrate poultry with us, join us before next Monday, September 15th!


xoxo,
Jessi

14 comments:

Andrea W said...

Ha! loving the sentiment.

Leslie Hanna said...

Still laughing over the "clucking" birthday! I might have to steal that one.

And yes, I miss PSX, too. I have a few of their stamps in the ole' stash.

lauren bergold said...

chickens + gingham are just automatically FAB but the sentiment takes this one waaaaaaaaay over the top! awesome! <3

~Tammy~ said...

OMGee, I love this! You crack me up! Thanks for the smiles! Love your awesome card!

jimlynn said...

LOL! LOVE that sentiment! I could send that to most all of my friends. Cute, cute card!
Lynn

Donna said...

Happy Clucking Birthday - LOVE that!!
Great card, the gingham reminds me of a picnic - chicken is great picnic food...LOL

Carol L said...

What a fun chicken (or is it a rooster?) I love how you sneaked in that snarky sentiment too! LOL

walchowDesign said...

Never heard about it before! Chicken with gingham bg goes very well together on the dinning table!

Lindsey said...

But of course you have a big ole chicken sticker! Perfect for this challenge, and how lucky that your gingham paper was already waiting and ready!

Chana Malkah said...

Naughty, Naughty, my image of you is shattered forever...well, maybe for the next five seconds. Great Rooster. Fun Card!
Hugz,
Chana

Greta said...

Oh how cute!

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous rooster, just had to be different didn't you. I miss PSX
too and still have a few stickers.

lostinpaper said...

Who doesn't love chickens (roosters) on cards. I have this great PB stamp that I call the 'chicken's of christmas' that's not it's real name, but then chicken's don't usually sing christmas carols either lol.

Angela said...

This is a very punny card...hee, hee!