Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Shopping our Stash #171 - Sunshine on a Cloudy Day


When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May....I guess you'd say, what could make me feel this way? This week's Shopping our Stash challenge!  (yes, you ARE welcome for the earworm!) We'd like to see you use a SUN, CLOUDS, or BOTH on your projects this week. 


Supplies: digi pup with balloons from Tiddly Inks; alphabet stamps from Lawn Fawn; Spectrum Noir markers; Mustard Seed distress ink; cloud dies from Paper Smooches; classic small oval Nesties

This pup was printed out & hanging around on my desk, and once I got started colouring him I realized he'd make a perfect 'thinking of you' card. I can't quite believe I don't have a ready-made sentiment to say "hang in there" but I don't! 

Ready to create?  Join us before next Monday, October 6th!


15 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is so cute. I love your various clouds and the way you did the sentiment is fabulous. I might have to join in that challenge myself because I love using my scraps for cards.

Thanks again for featuring my Lizzie on the TMS FB page. I plan to post a new digi on my blog today.

Hugs,
Teresa

Donna said...

Awesome card Jessi! Love the little upside down fella and the bright colours of the balloons!

Leslie Hanna said...

Super-cute pup! And you need this:
http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/Hang_Ups_p/m2s-11-017.htm

Chana Malkah said...

This is adorable! Love the layout of your focal group, especially the sentiment clouds!
Hugz,
Chana

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, love the way you did the sentiment. I think I need some cloud dies.

lostinpaper said...

He's totally adorable Jessi, love love love it!

Andrea W said...

The sentiment definitely fits this image. I love how you used the clouds.

jimlynn said...

Jessi, this is great for a "hang in there" card! That little image is so cute and love the way he's hanging upside down. Very cute card.

Sorry I haven't been around lately but I was out of town for over a week visiting a blogging friend!

Lynn

lauren bergold said...

i've already had that earworm for like a week, so no worries there, lol! love that sweeeeeeeeeeet puppy, and the way you used the nestie labels for your sentiment, thus having positive and negative cloud shapes!!! so cool! :)

Chris Dring said...

Ok, how stinkin adorable is this card?!! LOVE that cute puppy image and the bright clouds suspending him. What a fabbo idea stamping the sentiment in the clouds!

Dana said...

Ahhh so darn cute!! Love how you did the sentiment in the clouds!! Perfect little card!!

Lindsey said...

I cannot believe how CUTE this is!!!

Carol L said...

This pup isn't hanging - he's dangling in there! LOL Cute card idea, love the balloons and clouds!

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute, I love how you created a great theme for the whole card and of course the image is so sweet.

Greta said...

So cute--made me giggle! Love this card, Jessi!