Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Shopping our Stash #169 - Who's Who?


We've got a super easy challenge for you this week at Shopping our Stash - use a photograph OR a stamped image of a person. I was looking for something for another card in my little basket of pre-printed images (I keep it in a Goldfish Crackers box, actually, lol) and came across this fairy ballerina. Ta-da!


Supplies: fairy ballerina image from The Graphics Fairy; sentiment from Paper Smooches; Memento Gray Flannel ink; Sakura Stardust glitter pen; all other items from stash

I seem to be on a distressing kick - which doesn't distress me at all *snortle* It does explain why I've had to vacuum more often around my desk, though ;)


Have you got a photo you've been meaning to turn into a scrapbook page? Or a card? Or a paper project of any kind, really? Join us before next Monday, September 22nd!


xoxo,
Jessi

14 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome car, lovely image.

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhh love that fairy ballerina!! And those pearls and buttons! Soooooo purty!

Chris Dring said...

What a pretty ballerina fairy card! Love the soft colors with the distressing!

Leslie Hanna said...

LOVELY image!!! And the vintage-y distressing is quite messy. *wipes chads from the bottoms of bare feetz*

I was enabled to need the Tim Holtz Lost Relatives pack of vintage images. Maybe I should use one and make another card. Hmmm.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful ballerina and love the distressed look on this. So beautiful!
Lynn

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So lovely and vintage. I understand the distress of distressing (since you have to vacuum more), but so worth it!

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful vintage creation. So little needed and so little done to enhance the pretty photo! Very nicely crafted, indeed.
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

lostinpaper said...

I've got some major catching up to do hon, hope you've been well and I can't wait to see what you've been creating.... ready... set... GO! ps awesome vintageness!

Dana said...

WOW! Elegant card!! Beautiful, love the muted colors!!

lauren bergold said...

ha! yeah! those little paper scrappy bits just get EVERYWHERE... and don't get me started on the "dust" from sanding things... but then you see a card as lovely as THIS and think, "soooooooooooo TOTALLY worth it!!!!" :)

Carol L said...

Beautiful card with a great vintage flair! I love the doily accent!

Angela said...

Great vintage vibe...love the smattering of pearls!

Lindsey said...

Love that image! Goes perfectly with doilies and pearls. Beautiful.
The fact that you keep Goldfish cracker boxes puts you on a level all your own, I do believe... :D

Greta said...

The distressing & doily are perfect for this beautiful card!