Friday, March 4, 2016

Catch the Bug Colour Challenge

As soon as I saw the colour palette for this week's Catch the Bug challenge I knew I wanted to colour this Chibi with Balloons!


Supplies: Digi image from Bugaboo; Spectrum Noir & Sharpie markers; Cuttlebug embossing folder; unknown sentiment stamp; Wplus9 banner die; Distress inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Broken China, Spiced Marmalade; 4 colours of embroidery floss; Tim Holtz design ruler 


I randomly mixed up the colours of floss while cross-stitching - which I love how it looks, but do not advise unless you are well absorbed in a show on Netflix and not paying attention to how much longer it takes, lol. (Season 3 of Wentworth.....whoa!!!)

Here's the colour palette:



xoxo,
Jessi

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So darn sweet, I especially love how you have mixed up the cross stitch colours!

Lindsey said...

The image is sweet, but I'm equally loving the artsy background and the multi-colour embroidery! Perfect.