Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #341 - Bugaboo Stamps!

We have a really fun sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches - lots of fun details to play with. Bugaboo Stamps is returning as a spectacular sponsor, and the team chose some really fun images to play with.



Supplies: Girlz Coffee digi from Bugaboo Stamps; 'blah blah' stamp from Rubber Dance; 'coffee' and coffee cups from Waltzingmouse Stamps; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Picked Raspberry Distress ink; Kraft ink from PTI; Spectrum Noir & Sharpie markers; 1" circle punch; paper from MME

The 'tabs' on the triple background panels were a challenge for me - although I adhered them out of order (gah) I did it by taping the three panels together with washi tape, and then punching with a small circle punch. 

Here's the sketch - Debbie's the sketch artist this week!



This challenge will be open until next Sunday, March 6 - hop on over & see what the rest of the team has made! 



xoxo,
Jessi

9 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Glad to see your worked through your 'tab' issue, they look perfect to me! Yet another fun card Jessi!

Barbara Godden said...

Great way to adapt to a challenge. love your card it's a topic close to my heart (coffee that is)

~amy~ said...

Love it :)

Papercrafting Princess said...

Too cute! I like your take on the sketch.

Kris B said...

Great card Jessi! Glad I'm not the only one that struggled with the panels! Fun image, love the blah, blah sentiment! Exactly what I hear in the morning until I've had my coffee!!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Great idea for making the ticket panels. I like your horizontal version of the sketch. I need more coffee

Lindsey said...

A perfect way to use the sketch! Adhered the panels in the wrong order? Been there, done that... too often. :D

Debbie said...

Haha! I love this card! [Even though I hate coffee!! :P ] My daughter would love this!

Melissa Craig said...

Super fun card! I love the trail of coffee cups.