Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Try not to judge too harshly...

Well, if any crafty people make their way here, this will probably look pretty familiar. If you are a neat and tidy kind of person, if clutter bothers you, if messiness gives you heartburn....please just skip this post. And don't say I didn't warn you.

Day 6: How does your living space reflect your creative nature?  Share a picture if you can!


Please don't be too harsh :)
It's a tiny house. This is my itty bitty oasis, crowded on all sides by toys, computer, furniture... See that tiny 8.5 x 11 piece of paper? That's my creative space. I let it go until the clutter encroaches onto that space, and then it's time to tidy up.

Now, the prompt actually asks how my creative nature impacts my living space...and I don't think it does, other than in the nook where I create. The rest of the house is just crammed full of the detritus of family life and children and three cats. Speaking of cats, the white cat, Sophie, sleeps in my desk chair about 90% of the time that I'm not in it. I can't even get the fur off! You might notice the shelf above the desk - well, the right-hand side is apparently fair game for any papers that someone wants to keep visible, but the rest is one of two places where I can safely put breakables.

Supplies: Tulip stamp from PSX, embossed in white EP;
coloured in with Prismacolor pencils.
Paper is from DCWV Mariposa Mat Stack;
Thank You stamp is from Inkadinkado, stamped with Palette Noir.
Thanks for sticking with me :) Forgive the big shadow - still fiddling with the camera, but despite the shadow I still like how the card turned out in this photo!
xoxo,
Jessi