Monday, June 22, 2015

Hoot Hoot Hooray!

Kid cards! Some of my very favourites to make. 


Supplies: Owl stickers from K& Co; Hoot Hoot sentiment from Reverse Confetti; celebrate & balloon dies from Lil Inkers; Picked Raspberry distress ink; classic small circle Nesties; unknown banner die

I did end up being frustrated with my attempt to tie a bow with embroidery floss (single strands? WHAT WAS I THINKING?) but I persevered and I do love how it turned out. Probably won't do it again though ;)



xoxo,
Jessi


6 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Had to pin this cutie patootie!

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable kids card. great job with the bow, some days I think I must have man fingers when I go to attempt bows.

Lindsey said...

This is so cute! Love the owl and the bright colours.

Judy1223 said...

Ah, yes, the embroidery floss issue...I've had that, too! Grrr! I love how the bow to your balloons turned out, the whole card is quite adorable! I love owls, so this really speaks to me! :) Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

Dana said...

Adorable!! Perfect card for kids!! And it was so worth using the floss!!

Greta said...

This is so cute, Jessi!