Sunday, January 31, 2016

FUSION cards

I have a couple of cards for the current FUSION challenge - before the deadline, unlike the last couple times. (Go me!) I have still not figured out why being at the computer is painful when being at my crafting desk is not - I blame the keyboard. I've been in for a massage therapy appointment, and tomorrow I get in to see the physiotherapist, so I'm really hoping for some improvement soon!

Anyways, here are my cards:


Supplies: All papers from a kit from eons ago - no idea who made it; Doodlebug red doily; blue button from stash; heart button from Dress it Up; classic small circle Nesties

The first card was inspired by the sketch & by the floral wreath - the neutral tones to a lesser extent, as they informed my background paper choice & then I ran with what I had. 



Supplies: Mouse & balloons from Bugaboo; Spectrum Noir & sharpie markers; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; sentiments from Paper Smooches; black Wink of Stella pen; Diamond Stickles. Doodlebug papers; Tumbled Glass distress ink for sponging

The second card is purely based on the sketch - it seemed like an ideal layout for this card!

You still have 2 days left to link up your projects at FUSION:


xoxo,
Jessi

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Both cards are fab. love the mouse with the balloons so cute and so appropriate for a belated card.

Karren said...

Fabulous cards! The hearts and flowers look so soft and pretty on the first card and the mouse with his balloons is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Lindsey said...

The first card is so pretty, while the second is just all kinds of fun!