Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Shopping our Stash #259 - Say WHAT???

This week at Shopping our Stash we want you to say something - with speech bubbles! Use a die cut, a stamp, or even freehand one :)


Supplies: Paper Smooches stamps; Palette Noir ink; distress inks for watercolouring; American Crafts papers; MME enamel dots; speech bubble die (unknown) 

This is one of those layouts where I was determined to use the leftover paper strips - the yellow paper had a fishtail cut out of one end, and I fiddled and fiddled with different papers from the same pad until I was finally (mildly) satisfied with the result ;) I'm super proud of myself for recycling those teensy triangles I cut off! lol

So what have YOU got to say?  come link up by Monday, July 11 :)

Don't forget to check out what my talented team mates have created: 

Donna (off this week)

xoxo,
Jessi

6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Nice to use up stuff!! Great card love the googlie eyes cute sentiment.

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

What a cute card! I love the colors and the sweet bird! Cyndi

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love these googlie eyes!

Mimi said...

Omg, I love this! What a fun card to send to a girlfriend! Those googly-eyes kill me :) and I love the palette...

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love the soft colors and his eyes are too cute!!

Chana Malkah said...

Jesse,
This is so cute and so bright! Love it!
Hugz,
Chana