Thursday, September 9, 2010

FINALLY!

Blogger was apparently not happy for the last couple of days - it wouldn't even let me sign in. Not very polite to complain about free service, though, so that's all I'll say about that.
The kids are having a rough week. Ugh. So, it's off to the school early this afternoon to see if we can iron out a few of these wrinkles. It doesn't seem to matter how well-prepared everything seems to be - there is always something nobody thought of!
Add to that not sleeping well, coming down with some sort of throat/chest bug, and another flat tire on my stupid bike (and now second inner tube for that wheel...), and Rob is working the back shift, and all I can do is hang on by my toenails for next week, which will no doubt be much better. Don't argue with me about that.
xoxo
Supplies: papers, Basic Grey, Indian Summer
"thank you" stamp - hero arts, stamped in Vintage Photo distress ink
Thank you rub-on - Making Memories
Fairy: Cecily Mary Barker journal pages, cut out & layered
Jessi

No comments: