Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Saturday!

It was a topsy-turvy week for the kids, so we're having a lazy time of it. Connor & Rob are watching a Star Wars marathon & making (truly gross) strawberry-banana ice cream. Riley is making Rescue Heroes adventures in the kitchen. I am going to play on the computer for a little & then head off for a lovely lazy nap - I could start out watching Star Wars but every time I try to watch it I fall asleep anyway. I may as well go to a more comfortable place & wake up refreshed instead of cramped!
Supplies: Tulips stamp by PSX;
all papers Basic Grey; ribbon: Offray;
sentiment by Studio G stamped with Colorbox chalk ink
The tulips were stamped out multiple times, and then I paper-pieced them by cutting everything out & gluing it onto the original image. Several segments of the leaves & blooms are cut out and popped up with foam tape to make it dimensional. I really love how this turned out :)
xoxo
Jessi

No comments: