Sunday, September 12, 2010

Time to scan some more cards!

Well, it appears that I've run through all the cards I'd originally scanned to put up on the blog. I guess I've got to get busy later today! I'm also hoping to make a few cards for several different online contests - free stuff is hardly ever a bad thing, and possibly winning free stuff for doing something I love is, well, awesome. Best laid plans aside, the cold that's been threatening all week started to kick my butt last night, and this morning I'm still feeling pretty breathless, so perhaps tea & a book are all that's in today's future. I'm reading a crazy book called "The Waterproof Bible" by Andrew Kaufman, and I can't even begin to explain what it's about - and I'm close to finished. I am really enjoying it, though, even with its craziness. I definitely plan to see if I can find this author's previous book.
xoxo
Jessi
Supplies: birdie paper & sticker, patterned circles from DCWV
crocheted-by-me red flower; button & sentiment stamp Basic Grey





No comments: