Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Shopping our Stash #113 - The Sun, The Moon, the Stars....


This week at Shopping our Stash we want you to reach for the sky - or at least your sky-themed stuff! Use something that you'd find in the sky - clouds, sun, moon, stars, planes, helicopters, birds, pigs...


Supplies: Bo Bunny paper; sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas; pig & balloons from The Greeting Farm; Wplus9 banner die; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Bic markers; Cotton Ball Fun Flock from Stampendous; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; Inksentials white gel pen


OK, so maybe pigs aren't generally in the sky, but this guy is. Mr. Pig is all flocked up, and the balloons are glossified. After this card I tucked away the Bo Bunny pad - I have been reaching for it just about constantly, so time to mix it up a bit ;)


Come & play along with this challenge until next Monday, August 12th - hop on by & leave the rest of my teamies some love!


xoxo,
Jessi

15 comments:

jimlynn said...

Hope those balloons don't carry this little guy away since he's way too cute! What a fun and cute card.
Lynn

Donna said...

Awwwwww how cute is that little fella!!

Dana said...

Super cute pig!! I love the flock and glossy accent! Brings a smile to my face!! It's soooo cute!!

Lindsey said...

When pigs fly, right? This little pig is so awesome, and how could you have used anything but that patterned paper? So cute I could, um, squeal. :P

Laura said...

What a cute little pig! Darling card, Jessi!

yyam said...

Hehehe...this is super cute....totally put a huge smile on my face! :)

Chris Dring said...

That is one flocked up piggy! Whomever said pigs can't fly obviously never saw one! LOL! Super adorable card Jessi!

lostinpaper said...

Cute cute adorable! I just love the look on this little piggy's face!

Greta said...

Cute, cute, cute! Made me giggle again, Jessi!

Andrea W said...

What a stinking cute pig! Great patterned paper and glossy balloons all equal a fantastic birthday card.

Dawn said...

hee hee - this is so cute! Love the flocked pig and glossy balloons. Really fun :)

Unknown said...

so sweet! love your coloring!

Debbie said...

Fun card!! I've always wondered how many balloons it would take for me to fly! (Enough to will my time zone, I'm sure!)

Debbie said...

Oops! "to fill my time zone"

Darnell said...

Leave it to you to put a pig in the sky for your card, Jessi! Love it! Super job on getting him all flocked out and his balloons glossified!!