Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Shopping our Stash #116 - For the Boys!


We have a pretty simple request for you this week at Shopping our Stash - make a card for a guy, of any age. I decided to ink up some Jane's Doodles stamps, and get really inky:



Supplies: all stamps from Jane's Doodles; Versamark & clear embossing powder; Memento Tuxedo Black and Gray Flannel inks; Bic & Spectrum Noir markers; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Sakura Stardust glitter pen; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; classic small circle Nesties; Faded Jeans & Broken China distress inks 




I always forget until I'm using it that the alcohol ink runs a little with the Dimensional Magic, but in this case I still like how it looks :) 

Come & play along with this challenge until next Monday,September 2nd - hop on by & leave the rest of my teamies some love!


xoxo,
Jessi




21 comments:

lauren bergold said...

your "really inkyness" is noted and totally, TOTALLY approved! magnificent!!!!!!!!!!! love every single thing about this fabulous guy card! ♥♥♥

Annette Allen said...

heehee this is spacey fun...

Stacy said...

How cool is your moon? That is an awesome guy card!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Love the little alien! And the embossing folder used on the moon was so clever!

walchowDesign said...

Totally cute, Jessi! Love the peeping alien with the matching embossing!

jimlynn said...

Jessi, it's out of this world in cuteness!!! Love all the shine and of course that little googly eye is precious.

Lynn

Andrea W said...

Out of this world cute! I love your embossed stars and inked background and the little alien ship is perfect.

Dana said...

Whoa!! AWESOME CARD!!! I LOVE everything about it!!, Awesome background, awesome moon, awesome alien ship!! Just awesome!!!

Jenny said...

What a fun card... many a young lad would be happy to receive a card like this... his googly eye just makes me smile :0)
Jenny x

Lindsey said...

Great guy card! I might just get to play this week, even. :)

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love the texture on the moon :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Dawn said...

This is really cute :) I love all the shine, the one googly eye and the fantastic embossed moon. Beautiful starry background and an adorable little scene.

~amy~ said...

Perfect...gotta love a space alien card for a boy!

~Tammy~ said...

This is a totally GREAT card!! Love it!

Jen W. said...

If only all aliens were that cute! Love the embossing on the moon - it's so perfect!

Chris Dring said...

OMGee! Love this card Jessi! Love the background, that alien in his ship, the moon is fabulous! Cool Beans!

Greta said...

Really cute, Jessi! Love the glittered flames!

Angela said...

Awesome "little man" card...love all the shine and the single googlie eye!

lostinpaper said...

Uber cute, anything outer space you can always count me in!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Oh my gosh!! How fun is this card?!? O love that you embossed the white print paper. That looks great! And that image just makes me smile. Great card for a boy!!
Blessings,
Michelle

paige said...

So cute! Love the googly eye!