Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Making up for the Week of No Sleep...

...is a bad time to learn new things, I guess! I managed to have all sorts of scans done, and then thought with the new software that I could zip into another process and come back...and apparently you can do that, but your hour (plus) of work will be gone when you come back. So, disgusted with myself & the computer, I left it alone for a few days.
Supplies: Papers by Basic Grey, "Urban Prairie";
rub-on sentiment by Making Memories;
rhinestone swirls from $store; butterfly punch by Martha Stewart
Every once in a while I make a card that I just love when I'm finished, and this is one of them. I like that I used up some strips of these papers that I'd been hoarding, I loved that the butterflies on the patterned paper peeked out 'just so', and I love the swirls. Yes, I have way too much fun with this stuff :)
Today was the start of the school's scrapbooking club - Connor's teacher is hosting it, and there was a fantastic bunch of kids. Now that's my kind of "volunteering" - go hang out with crafty people who want to learn more, and clean up after themselves. Anytime!
xoxo
Jessi

No comments: