Friday, February 3, 2012

A bunch of birthdays...

Supplies: Memory Works papers & stickers;
super fun mesh ribbon from Barb!;
needle & thread

Supplies: Papers from MME;
sentiment & image from MFT; watercoloured with distress inks;
Palette Noir ink;
flowers from Recollections; ribbon from Offray;
brad from stash; standard Oval Nesties;
liquid applique & Sakura Stardust pen

Supplies: all papers from Memory Works;
Tonic edge distresser; foam tape

Supplies: papers from Basic Grey "Life of the Party;"
rabbit with presents & sassy sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas;
balloon stamp from Studio G; 'Happy Birthday' from Inkadinkado;
Palette Noir ink;
black crochet thread; Quickie Glue Pen;
Stampendous Fun Flock (cotton ball white)

Awww, look how fuzzy!

Supplies: all papers from Basic Grey "Wander;"
bicycle stamp from Recollections;
birthday stamp from Inkadinkado;
Palette Noir ink;
buttons from stash; black embroidery floss;
edges done with black Sharpie
We survived the snow day. That is all :) lol - I told the kids that if they fought, they'd spend the rest of the day outside. I only had to send them out twice, and the second time I made them shovel the driveway. Two birds with one stone, really.
I'm off to get my hair done this morning....if I get brave I *just* might share pictures later :)
xoxo,
Jessi

6 comments:

Jingle said...

These are really cute!

Anonymous said...

You are a card making machine Jessi! I don't know how you do it, but these are fabulous!!

lisa arana said...

Just so you know, I may want more of a winter, but in Arizona that doesn't mean snow. Ha. I hope it lightens up for you. Just send a little tiny bit my way.

You are rockin' out the cards. Love how fun each of these are. Perfect birthday cards.

Emily Keaton said...

Look at how fun all of these great birthday cards are, Jessi!! Each one is so different and unique, but I love that all of them are so bright and cheery. Those buttons on the bicycle card are SO fun!!

Glad you survived the snow day--smart you to get the driveway shoveled, too!!

Inquiring minds want to know: please share photos of your new 'do!! Gotta see it!!

Theresa said...

Totally awesome line-up of cards. I love the one with the bike...I like them all, but I like bikes.

Hope you had a great weekend.

Jen W. said...

You are a kick ass mom! I love it! :)

And I love these cards. I'm really diggin' the Memory Works ones especially. And that fuzzy rabbit is too cute!