Saturday, September 14, 2013

Drunken Stampers #141 - Bartender!

PERSON is up in our Person/Place/Thing challenges at Drunken Stampers, and what kind of Drunken Stampers would we be if we didn't acknowledge one of our favourite people out there?


OH YEAH, BABY!

You know the DT has this one all wrapped up in a big bow!


Supplies: image & sentiment from Bugaboo; paper from Memory Box; Wonky Rectangles & classic small oval Nesties; bling from Imaginisce; Bic & Spectrum Noir markers; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic



I've added Dimensional Magic to Stella's glasses and her martini glasses, because of course I did!


Go look at what my sister Yellow Canaries did! 

Donna - Challenge Host - Yellow Dog Greetings
Jacki - Scullduggery
Jessi - that's me!
Lindsey - Bashful Blogging

Remember, you can include a bartender on your card, or use the alternate themes of "drinks or a bar". This challenge is open until next Friday night, September 20. 

xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

now that is just TOO FUN.. love that image..

Dana said...

Oh my gosh!! This is so funny!! Awesome card!!

jimlynn said...

One of my very favorite Bugaboo images! Love your card Jessi! Great bling and so cute. I feel just like crawling in one of those at times!
Lynn

walchowDesign said...

Such a fun image and love all the sparkles!

Barbara Godden said...

Love your card, aren't the Bugaboo images great. I used one too. Fabulous job.

Lindsey said...

I'd think I was on the wrong blog if you hadn't added gloss, Jessi. :P Perfect card for this week! And it reminds me... I think I need a drink. ;)

lostinpaper said...

Makes me happy Jessi!

Donna said...

Hee hee I love that old bird, she's a hoot!! Love the dimension on her glasses and martini glass! You rocked it sistah!

Nance said...

Love it! You should have put a REAL martini by the card in the photo! LOL I'll drink to that! LOL

Angela said...

This rocks...gotta love Stella!

Unknown said...

awesome image choice...my favorite lush ;)