Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pucker Up!

You know what I find cheers me up? Making 'cheer up' cards :) I've got a sparkly lemon for ya:


Supplies: Doodle Pantry PRECOLOURED image & sentiment; MME papers; Mustard Seed distress ink; classic small circle Nesties; the never-ending bottle of yellow glitter fabric paint


Seriously, this bottle of yellow glitter paint has been in my stash for no less than 5 years. I use it ALL THE TIME and I'm always thinking it's just about done....and then there's more. Maybe it replenishes itself? 

I've cut out & popped up a second lemon image, adding glitter to the lemon, blossom, and a few of the words. I already had the paintbrush loaded up anyhow :) 


My bloggy friend Dana has a quick quick survey on her blog that is going to help her with a school project - if you can spare 5 minutes please please head over & fill it out! It's anonymous, and she even has blog candy up for grabs :)

Be back very shortly with my Drunken Stampers post!
xoxo,
Jessi


11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

great card.. love the added glitter to the lemon..

Dana said...

Wow I love the bling!! I Esp love the glitter you added to the letters! Great idea!! AND thanks for the survey mention!! I appreciate it!!

walchowDesign said...

Such a great buy on the glitter, I wished mine is like that too!

Fun lemonish card!

Lindsey said...

Master of the shine, Jessi! This would cheer anyone up. Love how you can use precoloured images and take them to the next level.

L.Wilson said...

Oooohh, that sparkly lemon is lovely!! Such a pretty cheery up card. Thanks for playing along with Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 38!

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card and love the sparkle you gave the lemon and two of the words in the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#38!!

Marsha said...

Lovely card. Like how you fussy cut the lemon and leaf with the leaf extending over the sentiment circle. Also like how you highlighted the words on the sentiment. Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry challenge.

Nance said...

Ooooo, shiny! Adorable card! Love how you highlighted some of the words with the glitter paint.

Angela said...

Wow, this is so light and airy...gorgeous!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh so pretty and shinny! I love cheer up cards...probably because I need them....ha!

Unknown said...

lovely! in every way :)