Sunday, August 2, 2015

Krafty Inspiration

I knew right away what sentiment I wanted to use on my card for the Kraft Journal's CAS Inspirational challenge.  The trick was then deciding what else to include!


Supplies: light coloured kraft card stock; classic kraft ink from PTI; May Arts kraft twine; feather stamp from Clearly Besotted; sentiment stamp from Stampers Anonymous; chipboard feather from Dusty Attic (and inked with the kraft pad)

I was about to say that inspirational/just because I love you cards are some of my favourites to create....but let's be honest. I love making pretty much everything but the Dreaded Man Cards and sympathy cards :)

xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic cleanandsimpleness Jessi, I'm back to enjoying some kraft time too!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Beautiful card, Jessi!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful card love the verse and the feather adds that extra touch .

Lindsey said...

Does this mean we are giants, Jessi? ;) Love the simplicity of the monochrome palette.

~Tammy~ said...

Jessi, this couldn't be any more perfect for the challenge at TKJ. I love it and your CAS design. Thank you always for sharing with us. You always bring a smile to my face...

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful Awesome sentiment, Awesome job with clean and simple.

Becca Cruger said...

Who knew you could be this pared down and elegant? You did, of course. Breathtakingly lovely in its simplicity!

*Vicki* said...

LOVE the neutral colors and the awesome sentiment on this!! Stunning card!

fairyrocks said...

Beautiful, Monochromatic is just stunning with your layers.

Andrea W said...

I really like the feathers along with the sentiment. Lovely card!

Greta said...

Beautiful monochromatic card, Jessi!