Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - I is for...


...Image only, no sentiment. The Snarky Sisters know this makes it harder to be snarky, and yet a few of us managed to be! (not me, lol - it's been extremely hot & humid here this week, about 40C with the humidex factor - and humidity in the 90s. All my snark is being used in real life)



Supplies: Penny Black stickers; Bo Bunny paper; Ranger white enamel; buttons from stash


I squeezed the enamel into a little plastic piece from packaging and used a toothpick to dab it on. 

Ready to play? Get some more inspiration from the sisterhood:

Donna (off this week)
Karen (off this week)

You've got until Friday, September 4 to join in

And don't forget to stop by and leave our guest designer STEPHANIE some love for her project! 
xoxo,
Jessi

13 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So beautiful Jessi!

Chris Dring said...

This is sooooo pretty, of course you couldn't defile it with snark!

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous card, awesome use of all the elements on it too.

Michelle N. said...

Gorgeous-love all those buttons, too!

Donna said...

Muahhhhh ha ha ha ha - all my snark is being used in real life...I am with ya sistah!!
Love the card, fab take on the challenge!!

Dotty Jo said...

Great card and I love it that you are keeping your reserves of snark safe for your every day requirements, Jo x

walchowDesign said...

beautiful card and love the extra touch of the pop white enamel. 40C is way too hot for me - keep yourself cool, Jessi!

Lindsey said...

This is so pretty! I'm a little worried about you, though, if you didn't have any snark to spare... :D

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Yucky hot weather makes me grouchy and snarky too. I hope you have air conditioning, because I know from experience that 40 is miserable and you can't leave your fan without pouring buckets of sweat. It makes crafting difficult. No glitter or EP and be sure to use sweat proof ink! You managed to make a beautiful card despite the weather. Im sure you were imaging a tropical beach with a sea breeze and a Sea Breeze.

Greta said...

Oh my word--you DO know how to use stickers, Jessi! This is just fabulous! Hope your weather is soon more enjoyable!

Dana said...

So pretty!! Love the button frame around the gorgeous sticker!!

Becca Cruger said...

So apparently those stickers are worth their weight in gold... or maybe just your brain because what you're designing with them is so stellar. Another gorgeous creation!

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! Is this ever gorgeous! I'm a flaming bitch when it's hot out too. HOpe it's cooled off by now. xxD