Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #313 - Bugaboo Stamps!

Happy Tuesday! We have a fun Tuesday Morning sketch and a great sponsor - surely you know how I love Bugaboo images! Once I'd coloured up this cutie I started thinking about which birthday sentiment to use, and the escaping balloon inspired what I went with:



Supplies: Mouse-Balloons digi stamp from Bugaboo;  Spectrum Noir markers; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; classic small oval Nesties; Paper Smooches sentiments; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Tim Holtz design ruler & embroidery supplies 


I glossed up the balloons and his widdle nose, and added some stitching here & there, and voila :)

Here's the sketch - love the unique triangle element!

This challenge will be open until next Sunday, August 16 - hop on over & see what the rest of the team has made! 

Kris 

xoxo,
Jessi

7 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Dang, alright! This card is sooo much fun Jessi!

Andrea W said...

Super duper cute card! I love the colors and image.

*Vicki* said...

Ohhh!! I just love that gloss glaze over the balloons!! This is such a fun card and I just love the different sketch style!! Very cool! :)

Lindsey said...

Yep, definite cuteness. Great colours, too!

Greta said...

Fun sketch & festive card that would make someone smile even though it's late!

Melissa Craig said...

Fantastic card! I love the stitching, it's a great accent and the shiny balloons are perfect!

Debbie said...

Hmm! I'm so often late with a card that I think I need this stamp and the sentiment you put with it! Very cute!!