Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Shopping our Snarky Stash!


OH EM GEE this is so fun! Shopping our Stash & the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers have teamed up for this challenge - we want to see your snarky stuff!! You can link up your project at both blogs. Since I am on both design teams, I've made two cards to share:


Supplies: Paper Smooches bunny; Unity sentiment; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir markers; Crate Paper; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic


Naturally, glossy eyes and teefs. I really really love this crazy bunny!



Supplies: Unity cake; Bugaboo sentiment; MME paper; Spectrum Noir markers; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Lil Inkers stitched rectangle die; yellow glitter fabric paint


I squeezed a line of yellow glitter over the candle flames and then used my finger to brush it around :)

There's tons of snarky eye candy for you to see today with both teams playing along - 






You've got until Monday August 10 to play along - and don't forget to link up at both challenges!
xoxo,
Jessi

15 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Love the inferno! And those bunnies ARE adorable.

lauren bergold said...

speaking of snarky eye candy... YOWZA missus you have (as usual!) rocked it TIMES TWO!!! ♥

Chris Dring said...

Fantabulous cards, EDMT! OMG! That bunny! And I love the glittery glow you have going on that cake!

Donna said...

Fab cards lady! Love the glitter on the candles and those snarky wee bunnies!!

Becca Cruger said...

I never thought I'd meet my match in snark, and then I found the Sisterhood. I will try to make time to play this week. Every week I look through the gallery, though I don't always have time to play and your cards always pop right out. So cute!

lostinpaper said...

Those rabbits look like they are having a blast just hanging about! ps you really do have the bestest sentiments!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my good frosting!! Look at all of the candles on that cake!! :) Love the fabulous shimmery glow around them...and yeah....great sentiment...so true!! LOL!

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! The rabbits are just too freakin funny!! LOVE the glossy accents! :)

Lindsey said...

Both of these are LOL-snarky-funny! Perfection. :)

Dana said...

Haha!! Love both cards, the sentiments are both so funny! Love them!!!

Peanut said...

LOVE the crazy rabbits.... but the FB sentiment - well, ain't that the truth!
x Asha

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Fantabulous cards of snark as always!

Karen Schroeder said...

Both of your cards rock! Those bunnies...funny and cute! That could be my cake!

Andrea W said...

Awesome cards! I love the sentiments on both.

Greta said...

You are so funny--made me laugh, Jessi!